Zentimo xStorage Manager is a powerful external drive manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash-drives, portable drives, card readers, and other gadgets. It comes with several handy features such as: drive letter management, portable app quick launcher, powerful autorun customizations, enhanced safe device removal, and speed tests for attached drives.
In Windows, most USB drives have the same name: "USB mass storage device" which makes it difficult to identify your drives when using multiple drives simultaneously; Zentimo solves this problem by identifying your devices by brand and drive name. Zentimo can also identify processes that are preventing drive removal and allows you to force the drive to stop in a safe manner.
Zentimo features accurate speed tests that measures the file read\write speeds of 3 different file sizes: small files (32 KB), medium files (3 MB), and large files (100 MB). The average speed calculated by Zentimo reflects your drives real performance more accurately than characteristics from the vendor's specification.
- Changes in 2.3.3:
- New Skins; Menu Button; BitLocker Support; Service Issue Troubleshooter; Documentation improvements
- Bug Fixes:
- Device menu stolen focus from active window and didn’t return it on close
- Out of memory: In rare case program shown technical issue on start with Windows
- The device menu become garbled when scrollbars were displayed
- Technical error were displayed on attempt to stop device when the assistant service is disabled
- The device menu might be truncated above when the app icon is in the hidden system tray area
- In rare cases the device can be displayed as “disabled” even if it’s active
- Drive size wasn’t displayed for a disk without a filesystem
- Search magnifier didn’t display on the icon when you run “Scan for hardware changes” from the main window
- Global Hotkeys became non working after closing of the Settings dialog with Cancel or “x” button
- In a multimonitor system the device menu called with the keyboard shortcut could be inappropriately positioned
- Command line stopped wrong drive when you specify its folder mount point
- On some configurations links and buttons that open our web site (e.g. “Request new feature”, Revert to the previous version”, “Order now”) did not open anything
- Technical error was displayed on attempt to return back stopped but just yanked out device