GOM Player is a free multimedia player with popular video and audio codecs built-in. GOM Player supports file formats such as AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, XviD, WMV, ASF. Users don't have to install codecs separately. GOM Player is capable of playing incomplete or damaged AVI files by skipping the damaged frames. It can also play locked or partially downloaded files. Its other features include drag-and-drop support, HTTP streaming, editable skins, subtitling, overlay mixer, key remapping, enhanced filter rendering, real-time index rebuilding for AVI files and unicode support among others.
- Changes in 220.127.116.1118:
- [Improvement of function]
- Improved UI of multiple loops settings.
- [VOC and bug fixes]
- Fixed an error that TTS Voice settings were not applied.
- Fixed an error occurred while setting Filter Graph Configuration.
Note: This comes with additional (optional) software included.