The KMPlayer is all in one media player covering various formats. It has an extra feature to play Incomplete/Damaged AVI file, Locked Media Files while downloading or sharing, Compressed Audio Album (zip, rar) and so on. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment without grappling with DirectShow merit system. The player can set multifarious audio and video effects, control playback speed and octave, select parts of a video as favorites, do a powerful A-B repeat, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls, change a skin dynamically depending on a media type playing, and many more. It is completely customizable thanks to a wide selection of skins and color schemes.
- Changes in 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed UI related bugs.
- Fixed the problem that Automatic correction function is not set when changing performance settings.
- Enhanced YouTube download functions.
- Changes in 2020.06.09.40:
- Added built-in subtitle speed synchronization according to playback speed (increase, decrease)
- Added built-in subtitle speed (increase, decrease) synchronization for each output renderer VMR, EVR, SYNC
Changelog | 18.104.22.168
Changelog | 2020.06.09.40 (64X)
Download | Windows 32-Bit
Download | Windows 64-Bit
Download | 22.214.171.124 (32-Bit)
Download | 2020.06.09.40 (64-Bit)