Avast Antivirus is Cloud-light, award-winning virus protection software packed with the largest threat-detection network, machine-learning virus protection, easy password management and home network security that won’t slow down your PC. It's an intelligent Antivirus which detects and blocks viruses, malware, spyware, ransomware and phishing. It uses smart analytics to stop threats before they affect you. With it's CyberCapture technology, it automatically sends suspicious files for analysis in the cloud, and push a cure to all Avast users if it's a threat. It's Smart Scan can find all those cracks which allow malware to slip in, from unsafe settings and passwords to suspicious add-ons and out-of-date software. It's easy to install, effortless to use. So relax: With Avast, you’re running the most trusted antivirus out there.
- The incorrect yellow dashboard state after a new version was released, even though auto-updates were on
- The incorrect "expired" dashboard status after an upgrade from free to paid [AVG only]
- SmartScan stopping caused UI freezing in some cases
- Firewall Public mode was not blocking ICMP responses while scanning, but now it does
- Fixed impact of new CEF on IPM content and IDP
- Fixes in restoring settings from backup files
- Changing language needed you to restart, which was not intended
- The incorrect handling of file size in virus chest was preventing more files to be added
- Rescue disk now checks for USB drive size
Changelog | 20.7
Download | Free
Download | Premier
Download | avast! cleaner
Download | Android
Note: A licensed version provides more features, and in order to get your hands on those features buy a license to support the software developer.