FeedReader is the most robust, highly-functional personal aggregation solution on the market today. It dynamically reads, collects, and organizes syndicated Web content, and seamlessly delivers it directly to user desktops. With Feedreader, you have instant, convenient access to the up-to-the-minute news you need, without information overload. Feedreader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles – no matter how long you’ve been away from your desk. Feedreader provides cutting-edge features in an intuitive, user-friendly environment. Even non-technical users can view comprehensive, consolidated information from across the Internet – faster and easier than ever before.
- Changes in 3.14:
- Offline support added
- Faster update intervals possible
- Upgraded to new FirebirdSQL version. This version is faster and more stable.
- Fixed bug with enclosure/podcast download when using some proxy servers. Previously download progressbars were left open.
- Added twitter search feed
- Proxy configuration added to welcome dialog.
- Performance improvements because we eliminated some functionalities in RSS engine (Newsbrain) that were not needed in standard Feedreader.
- Added a /debug parameter that can be used to debug Feedreader in case of problems.
- Updated tree component that we are using inside Feedreader.
- "Keep application in front when opening links in browser" is fixed
- Translation files now support latest User interface features
- Some little (and old) bugs fixed
- Fixed some bugs with chunked download
- "Smartfeed not saved" bug is fixed!
Download | 3.14 Final