Malwarebytes is a next-generation antivirus replacement. Malwarebytes is the first of its kind for home users, employing four independent technology modules anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection to block and remove both known and unknown threats. Malwarebytes has been engineered to provide the most effective layered approach of prevention, detection and remediation technologies. Malwarebytes detects malware automatically, before it can infect, shields vulnerable systems and software from exploit attacks, stops ransomware attacks before your data is held hostage, prevents access to and from known malicious webpages, Detects and removes malware and advanced threats, removes rootkits and repairs the files they damage.
- Changes in 184.108.40.206:
- Anti-Exploit Penetration Testing mode setting has been updated and defaulted to off.
- Added warning for Penetration Testing option as an advanced setting.
- Improved full-screen app detection.
- Improved detection and remediation.
- Improved updating functionality.
- Issues fixed
- Fixed: Unable to detect server and Ping by name fails with MWAC enabled.
- Fixed: Context Menu Scan Doesn't Appear after Re-install.
- Fixed: Close Notifications After - Do Not Close cannot be selected from the first attempt.
- MBAM window doesn't respond after Play Mode's File Explorer is closed by ESC.
- Fixed: Some additional minor UI issues.
Download | Online Setup
Download | Offline Setup
Download | Android