AIMP is a full-featured free music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Over twenty audio formats are supported. This is one of the best music players you can find on the Internet. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features a 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. The existing functionality can be extended by adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. Full Unicode support. It is able to convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, AIMP can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
- Changes in 4.70 Build 2236:
- Common: localizations has been updated
- General: reduced number of file accesses on app startup
- Audio converter: presets for the AAC+ for command line encoders has been added
- Tags: Vorbis Comments - album artist value now stores to the "AlbumArtist" field instead of the "Album Artist"
- Plugins: MyClouds - support for new authorization flow for Google.Drive service
- Plugins: WebLyrics - providers list has been updated
- Fixed: visualizations - visual representation lags behind sound (regression)
- Fixed: DSP manager - no way to set balance slider to zero via keyboard
- Fixed: music library - the "search for moved or renamed files" function may block UI while content synchronization operation is running in background.
Download Page | Android
Note: The website is in Russian by default. Access the English version by clicking EN in the top-right corner.