Media Player Classic Home Cinema, fork by clsid, is a free and open-source video and audio player for Windows. MPC-HC is based on the original Guliverkli project and provides a huge amount of features. The new Media Player Classic Home Cinema has anti-tearing options, subtitle synchronisation, support for latest OSes, 32bit and 64bit, has additional video decoders and in particular H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support, support for EVR renderer and a lot more. But probably the best thing about this player is the range of formats it supports. It'll play just about anything you throw at it, whether it's an MP3, an Ogg, a MP4 or even a WEBM file. It supports almost all the video and audio codecs, from H.264 to H.265 (HEVC) to even AV1, from MP3 to AAC and a lot more.
- Changes in 1.9.6:
- Updated LAV Filters to 0.74.1-60-g9842e
- Assigned Delete as a default key binding for "Move to recycle bin" action
- Added advanced option to configure how often the time in the status bar is updated. Changed default from 40 to 100ms.
- Fixed stability issue when seeking using a remote control app
- Improved loading speed of webvtt subtitle files
- Fixed issue with certain DVD menu transitions when using internal audio renderer
- A few other small fixes
Download Installer | 32-Bit
Download Installer | 64-Bit
Download Portable | 32-Bit
Download Portable | 64-Bit
Download | Legacy / Original