AnyDVD HD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
- Changes in 18.104.22.168:
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Workaround for some AACS authoring errors
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): Missing files when "ripping to folder"
- Fix (Blu-ray): Crash with some discs
- Some fixes and improvements
Note: This software only a free trial, and if you like it, support the software developer and buy it.