Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which include two working modes: - "Installed programs" module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It is able to uninstall applications even without the help of supplied Add/Remove program. - "Monitored programs" module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind.
- Changes in 7.0.0:
- The location of the program data has changed. Use menu File->Import to load previous version monitored programs.
- Create a new empty monitored program log.
- Add manually to monitored program log items as created from file system and registry.
- Add manually file system and registry items to be included in analysis. Restart analysis after that.
- Fixed issues after Window 10 updates
- Removed obsolete agent and color schemes.
- Russian help file.
Compare Editions | Essential vs Standard vs Professional vs Ultimate
Note: This software only a free trial, and if you like it, support the software developer and buy it.