Macrium Reflect is an image based backup and disaster recovery solutions which have taken another big step forward in speed, simplicity and power, focusing on helping organisations protect business critical data and systems, without fuss and budget breaking costs. Macrium Reflect creates an accurate and reliable image of a hard disk or the partitions on the disk. In the event of a partial or complete system loss, you can use this image to restore the entire disk, one or more partitions, or even individual files and folders.
- Changes in 7.3.5365:
- Macrium Task Scheduler
- Scheduling a backup to run as a specific user would sometimes prevent the Power Saving options from working correctly. This has been resolved.
- Under certain circumstances, restarting Macrium Service would cause the Macrium Task Scheduler to stop running for around a minute. This has been resolved.
- Schedule start dates can no longer be set later than the year 2999.
- File and Folder Backup
- Deleting a backed up folder and creating a file with the same name as the deleted folder mid backup set could cause a File and Folder backup set to fail to load. This has been resolved.
- Changed Block Tracker
- We've changed Windows event ID 13 - "IOCTL_MRCBT_QUERY_VOLUME_TRACKING_INFORMATION failed on device" to be Informational.
- Exchange backup
- Exchange backup was not checking for missing DB files to ensure a DB was available for backup. This has been resolved.
- Mixed case database filename extensions could cause databases to not be backed up. This has been resolved.
- Various minor fixes and changes to improve Macrium Reflect.
Note: A licensed version provides more features, and in order to get your hands on those features buy a license to support the software developer.
Buy it now | Home
Buy it now | Workstation/Server/Server Plus