USB Safely Remove is a USB device manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash drives, portable drives, card readers and other gadgets. The main disadvantage of using the built-in Windows safe removal tool is that in case of having several hot-plug devices it is quite difficult to recognize a device that needs to be stopped. Most devices have the same name: "USB mass storage device". In addition, Windows does not let you hide a device you would not want to stop from the menu. USB Safely Remove saves you from these problems and offers an original and multifunctional stopping menu, which displays actual device names with icons. Using this menu you can find and stop a device in a snap!
- Changes in 184.108.40.2067:
- New Features: New Skins; Menu Button; BitLocker Support; Service Issue Troubleshooter; Documentation improvements.
- Bug Fixes:
- Device menu stolen focus from active window and didn’t return it on close
- Out of memory: In rare case program shown technical issue on start with Windows
- The device menu become garbled when scrollbars were displayed
- Technical error were displayed on attempt to stop device when the assistant service is disabled
- The device menu might be truncated above when the app icon is in the hidden system tray area
- In rare cases the device can be displayed as “disabled” even if it’s active
- Drive size wasn’t displayed for a disk without a filesystem
- Search magnifier didn’t display on the icon when you run “Scan for hardware changes” from the main window
- Global Hotkeys became non working after closing of the Settings dialog with Cancel or “x” button
- In a multimonitor system the device menu called with the keyboard shortcut could be inappropriately positioned
- Command line stopped wrong drive when you specify its folder mount point
- On some configurations links and buttons that open our web site (e.g.“Request new feature”, Revert to the previous version”, “Order now”) did not open anything
- Technical error was displayed on attempt to return back stopped but just yanked out device
Note: This software only a free trial, and if you like it, support the software developer and buy it.