X-Mouse Button Control is a free tool for Windows that allows you to re-configure and expand the capabilities of your mouse. X-Mouse Button Control (XMBC) allows you to create application and window specific profiles. This in turn, allows you to re-configure your mouse behaviour for individual applications or windows. For each profile you can also configure up to 5 'layers' of different button configurations which you can switch between using hot-keys or mouse buttons.
- Changes in 2.19.2:
- Fixed crash when restoring desktop icons.
- Checking profiles using keyboard does not enable apply button.
- Fixed a problem with the BugTrap crash reporter failing to submit reports (silently).
- Fixed a problem with ActivateOnHover timer causing multiple activations.
- Added option to advanced settings to enable/disable re-install hooks on resume, fixed some memory (GDI Resource) leaks which may be the cause of the crash/lock-up
Download | Installer
Download | Portable
Download | Language Packs