HWiNFO, formerly HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64, are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. HWiNFO64 is the 64-bit version of HWiNFO32.
- Changes in 6.34:
- More improvements to Dark Mode.
- Fixed disabling of RGB lightning on MSI RTX 30xx series.
- Added support of NXZT Kraken Zx3 series.
- Added monitoring of EVGA iCX sensors on RTX 30xx series.
- Enhanced support of future AMD CPUs and GPUs.
- Fixed reporting of some memory parameters on Intel Tiger Lake and Alder Lake.
- Added VRM monitoring on some MSI Z490 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS XIII.
- Added VRM monitoring on ASRock Z490 Taichi and B550 Steel Legend (experimental).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z590 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z590 series.
- Added support of ITE IT8689E and IT87952E SIO/HW monitors.
Download | Installer
Download | Portable